Beaphar Tick Away is a non-toxic, insecticide-free spray that freezes ticks for easy removal. The product is safe and easy-to-use, and is a handy size to pop in your pocket when on a dog walk or away with your dog.
Suitable for use on cats, dogs and people.
Manufacturers recommendations for use:
Only use Beaphar Tick Away in a well-ventilated area.
1. Part the fur to expose the attached tick.
2. From approximately 5cm away, spray Beaphar Tick Away directly onto the tick for approximately 3 seconds. In most cases the tick will fall off automatically.
3. If the tick is still present after 3 hours it will be easily removable with a ‘tick pen remover’ or the Beaphar TickBoy®.
4. The wound made by the tick bite must be thoroughly disinfected. If there are any concerns over infection, it is important to contact your vet.
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and all sources of ignition – no smoking. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale spray. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Consult a Poison Centre or doctor immediately if you feel unwell. Dangerous to fish and aquatic life. Do not contaminate aquaria, fish bowls, ponds or other waterways with the product or used containers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.