Beaphar Wound Ointment is the ideal choice for first aid when dealing with superficial wounds, insect or tick bites, stings, and rough or chapped skin on your pet.
Beaphar Wound Ointment is formulated with soothing calendula oil to support natural skin repair and aid the healing of superficial wounds, and Aloe vera to moisturise rough or chapped skin, and effectively soothe tick and insect bites or stings. In addition, Beaphar Wound Ointment can be used to assist in the treatment and healing of scaly face in birds.
Its handy size means it is perfect to take with you in your pocket when out with your pet, or to keep at home in your animal first aid kit.
Suitable for cats, dogs, birds and small animals.
Manufacturers recommendations for use:
For wounds, insect bites and stings
1. Hold your pet gently but firmly and carefully cut away the fur or feathers around the affected skin.
2. Gently clean the wound with lukewarm water
3. Ensure your hands are clean and apply the ointment to the affected skin 2–4 times a day until the skin has healed or soothed.
For scaly face or leg
1. Ensure the surface of the skin is clean and dry.
2. Apply the ointment to the affected area once a day for six days.