The Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Spray is a simple and effective solution to reducing problem behaviour in cats, such as inappropriate scratching and urination, or general feelings of anxiety.
This handy spray is perfect for use anywhere around the home, and can be sprayed directly onto your cat’s bedding, helping them feel settled and preventing destructive behaviour.
Beaphar CatComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced Feline Facial Pheromone, which is instantly recognisable to cats, and gives a continuous and reassuring message to let them know that this a safe area for them to be in. This can be especially beneficial when there are changes to a cat’s environment, such as moving house, a new addition to the family or even new furniture in the home.
Ideal for everyday use, during events such as fireworks or parties, and is especially useful in cat carriers during stressful travel or trips to the vet or cattery. Each application lasts for up to 5 hours.
Suitable for cats of all ages.
Manufacturers recommendations for use:
• Spray on an inconspicuous area to check for colour fastness
• Spray cat carriers 15 minutes before use
• Spray on cat flaps to encourage use
• Spray on targeted areas to help prevent marking or unwanted spraying
• Spray on window ledges to help reduce general anxiety caused by neighbourhood cats
• Don’t spray scratching posts, scratching boxes or scratch mats as this may prevent your cat from using them
• Don’t spray cat carriers while the cat is inside
• Don’t spray directly onto the cat
Do not apply to animals. May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and all sources of ignition – no smoking. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale spray. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not spray directly onto the animal. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.